Alvey Law Group, based in Portland Oregon, was founded by Portland Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Martin Alvey.
Alvey Law Group has helped thousands of Oregonians get their rightful benefits from insurance companies.
You can contact us for a free consultation about your Social Security Claim, Workers’ Compensation Claim, or Personal Injury Claim. The firm has offices in Portland and Astoria, and serves clients throughout Oregon and southern Washington.
See Alvey Law Group attorney reviews here.
Attorney Martin Alvey
- Associate Member, American Board of Trial Advocates, current
- Board Member, Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, 2015-current
- President, Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, 2013-14
- Doug Swanson Outstanding Workers’ Compensation Attorney, 2008
- Douglas W. Daughtry Award of Merit, 2007
Since 1987, Martin Alvey has been fighting powerful insurance companies and government bureaucracies. Alvey has helped thousands of people with workers’ comp, SSI/SSDI, and injury claims in Portland, in Astoria, and throughout Oregon.
Attorney Eric Miller
- Oregon State Bar House of Delegates,
- Oregon State Bar Approved Mentor
- American Bar Association – Employment and Labor Section
Attorney Eric Miller brings more than 25 years of experience in workers’ compensation law to Alvey Law Group. He has handled thousands of cases involving injured workers, employers, and third-party claims in Oregon and Washington.
Alvey Law Group specializes in the following practice areas:
- Oregon Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- Oregon Truck Accident Attorney
- Denied Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Hearing Loss Claims
- Occupational Disease Claims
- Oregon Social Security Attorney
- Portland Personal Injury Attorney
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome Claims
- Social Security Claims
- Portland Car Accident Lawyer